Fresh out of the Greenland Police Academy, for Constable Petra ‘Piitalaat’ Jensen, training is finally over!
Grab your winter fleece, a huge mug of cocoa and settle in for a behind the scenes look into the world of Greenland Missing Persons. Get closer to the characters, crimes, and confessions from the series, and discover the real Greenland along the way, guided by the author who spent seven years in Greenland, including one year teaching at the Police Academy in Nuuk, Greenland’s capital city.
The Greenland Missing Persons Companion is a comprehensive guide to the popular crime series, including:
- An alphabetical listing of all characters, places, and cultural examples from the first 10 books
- 10 previously unpublished short stories set in the Greenland Missing Persons world
- Author interviews, insights, and inspiration
- Cultural anecdotes from Greenland
- Pronunciation tips and tricks to get your tongue around the Greenlandic words and names from the series, including links to pronunciation videos
- An expanded glossary of the Greenlandic and Danish words used (with context) in the series
Pick up the Greenland Missing Persons Companion today and continue your Greenland adventure!